Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This is the reason...

This is the reason I have been slacking in the blogging department. This little addition to my body has made me sicker than sick and blogging has not even been on the list of things to do. But I had my first doctors appt yesterday, and everything looks great, and I'm starting to not throw up every day, so I'm doing better.
I'm 13 weeks along, and my due date is Feb 4th. I promise to keep updated as much as possible.
*No, this is not a joke, I really am pregnant.

9 comments:

Laura said...

Wohooooooooooo!

Anjuli said...

Were you feeling sick while we were visiting? Congratulations!!!!!

Clore said...

hang in there!!!

Melissa said...

Sorry you have been feeling so sick!!! Throwing up is top of my list in things that should be eradicated. That and mosquitoes!

Katie James said...

CONGRATS!

Katie James said...

BTW- Who is your OB-GYN? Sorry, was that too personal :)? Josh and I are trying to have another baby and WHEN it happens I don't want to go back to the Dr. who delivered Coleman. Email me, please. katiekeil0329@yahoo.com
PS- We should get together sometime.

Nate and Robin said...

Nice. Good luck with the morning sickness.

the lambrights said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! i'm so happy for you!

janderson said...

Oh my gosh! That is SO exciting, Michelle!!! I hope you're be feeling better by the time school starts. Eating like 40g of protein at bedtime seems to make the mornings a lot easier. Now we have at least 3 pregos in the class -who's next? Should be an interesting semester. Can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl!

ps. So great to see you at graduation!