Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

This Halloween wasn't all that exciting this year. We went to our ward's Trunk or Treat on Friday night, then for Halloween we went to a party over at Cameron's apartment complex thrown by his girlfriend. Brandon of course went as a Musketeer as usual, I was his other half, since I didn't have a lot of options that would fit me. Isaac was Thomas the train, but he wouldn't really wear it at all, so his little conductor outfit was what he really ended up being. No one really knew what he was supposed to be...




This is Brittany's costume for the night. Apparently she was an Egyptian lady for some other parties, but was tired of the head dress. I think that's what she said... I thought she looked cute!


Cameron was an awesome Clark Kent/Superman! He rigged the whole costume himself, it was great!

Ashley it the one in the pink dress, she looked beautiful. I should have gotten a picture of the two of them together (Cameron and Ashley) but I didn't think about pictures until near the end. Oh well, we had fun.

This is what Isaac looked like for most of the time. At least we got him to wear his hat...

This is what he was supposed to be. He was really excited about it when we got it, but I guess in the intermittent time decided he really didn't want to be that.

And this is him the next day enjoying his spoils, sunglasses included. (Yes, someone gave him sunglasses, which I was fine with)
We didn't go door to door trick or treating because he had gotten plenty of candy at the trunk or treat, and we decided it wasn't worth it to go again. Although it is nice to have Isaac share his candy with me...

4 comments:

Clore said...

He looks like the kid from the musical Newsies :-) He is so cute!! Your looking great!!! You have any names for your girl?

Bethany said...

Look at that cute baby belly!!! Sorry Isaac wouldn't wear Thomas, but he did turn out looking very cute in his conductor outfit.

Laura said...

love the costumes :)

Anjuli said...

How do you always look so beautiful pregnant?

You guys all looked great for Halloween.