Well, we really did go to Oregon for two weddings, and here is the proof! We were able to see Phillip and Clair be sealed for time and all eternity, and it was a very special ceremony. And of course all the festivities were fun afterward. We had a lunch at my parents house, and the reception later that night. It all turned out really well, and it was so fun to be there!
This is when they first came out of the temple.
Yes, she is trying to eat his hair.
This is all the boy cousins on the Brown side. And yes, Isaac is picking his nose and laughing about it. What can I say, he is such a little boy...
I love Isaac's face in this one, and Emily's for that matter.
This was at their reception, they were so happy. It was fun to watch them talk to people.
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Phillip isn't old enough to get married!! Oh, my time goes by so fast!! Congrats to him. :)
great pics, i particularly like the ones of the three of us together. brandon is a great scene documentor. (is that a word?)
What did I document? Did I miss something?
Post a Comment